Pages

[JOLSE]Hope Girl Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream review!🐝


Hello my friends, hope you are doing great!💐
Today am going to share with you my thoughts on this multi solution cream that I got from Jolse: 

[JOLSE]Hope Girl Honey Bee Venom Multi Solution Cream🐝

 



Coming in a 55-mL-jar ( 1,8 Oz.), this cream has a gel texture which allow it to be very light, also it comes with a strong honey 'n' alcohol  scent( which I realllly love) that some might like and others not! !

The packaging is very original and has patterns of the honeybombes, also it comes with a magnet that allows you to be certain of the authenticity of the product !!!





This cream contains :
  • Bee venom, honey, propolis, and royal jelly extract, Hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen

INGREDIENTS
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Bee venom, Alcohol denat, BIS-PEG-18 Methyl ether dimethyl silane, PEG-11 Methyl ether dimethicone, Ethylhexyl isononanoate, Honey extract, Hydrolized collagen, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydroxyethyl acrylate/Sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, Propolis extract, Ethyl hexanediol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, PPG-26-buteth-26, Glyceryl caprylate, Tocopheryl acetate, Sea water, Fragance, Disodium Edta, Niacinamide, Amylodextrin, Calcium pantothenate, Maltodrextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Royal jelly extract, Salicylic acid, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Yellow 6 (CI15985), Pyridoxine HCI, Yellow 5 (CI19140), Silica.


  • And it claims to :
  •      Soothe the tired and rough skin and provides rich moisture and nutrition to the skin.
  • Cares the skin troubles like dryness and roughness caused by external stimulation, tending the skin smooth and elastic.



Its a multi solution cream so in general it makes you skip or avoid the need to add any other steps to your routine, all you need is to apply it after cleansing your face and maybe after toner!

I've been using this cream for both my daily and night routine for 2 weeks now, and I noticed quickly a big change is that my face became more and more brighter because my main problem beside hormonal acne is that I have a dull skin so this cream gave it back much more vitality and britghness! 

A small reminder! I didnt use any serum, essence or cream besides this one, to have a transparent view about it and also I could see that it gives enough moisture,and makes ur skin so smooth, so applying as a base of  makeup is very convenient and u can also use it as a primer for a flawless foundation!!

Since my skin is a bit sensitive, and knowing that this product has a significant amount of alcohol, I got a breakout, a small pimples on my chin, and from this stand I claim that  I overapplied the cream which wasn't really necessary, because a small amount is way enough than that! But despite that I still use it till now , and am really happy to discover it!

If you have a dry skin and especially in the cold weather, I think this cream will suits you well! For oily skin I dont think its a good match for you because you might suffer from excessive oiliness because no sebum control is here!

Overall, this cream provides the moisture and soothing that you will need! Also it brings you the britghtness and radiance in case you have a dull and tired skin,  thanks to the venom bee and honey components, also to the hyaluronic acid and hydrolyzed collagen that makes the skin moist and elastic!!


You can find this cream on Jolse right here! : Hope girl Honey Bee Venom Multi solution Cream

  • SEE YOU!
  • 💖XOXO💖



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik