Pages

🎀[JOLSE] secretKey Black Out Pore Peel Off Pack review🎀




          Hello guys I'm back with a new review and it's all about black heads!!! 




What the product claims:


This peel-off mask gently exfoliates to remove sebum from skin and minimize the appearance of pores.Charcoal acts like a magnet to draw out pore-cloggers and removes impurities,blackheads, and white heads



Before using the mask I try to prime my skin first and open my pores👃. Either applying in it after taking a hot shower, or just with a hot dumped towel !

Seconly I layer the mask gently but quickly on my face ( not too thick) and wait to completely dry for about 20 minutes - 30 minutes!



The mask has a thick creamy consistancy! Also it was a bit hard for my hands to squeeze the product from the tube because of the small opening hole ! so gotta need some energy into this ! 😂

  

 What  I loved about this product is the peeling!!! The removal is so easy, some products rip off your skin, but this one is so soft and gentle that you barely feel anything!  The skin afterwards feels so smooth and as you can see from the picture below it took out all the white heads and dead skin cells from my nose and chin and around more than a half of my blackheads.



 If you have an oily skin I can guaranty that it can control the production of the sebum and you will have a very matt finish afterwards!!!👍🏻








What I can say is that after using the product a few times now ( once a week) for a month, I think the performance of this latter  is getting better, and as I said in the introduction, priming your pores is very crucial to succed this!!! 

And if you have a sensitive skin like mine, this product is the right one because it's so gentle at exfoliating the skin and not harsh at all! 👌


  


  •  You can find this product on JOLSE!!
Hope you liked this review! SEE YOU SOON! XOXO






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik