Pages

Secret Key Black Out Pore 3 Step Nose Pack REVIEW, [JOLSE]

Hellloo GUYSSS !!!

 I am back with a new review and u guessed right! It's about black heads!!Today am testing out the Secret Key Black Out Pore 3 step Nose Pack that you can get from Jolse 👃


The main component of the product are :🌵


Witch hazel extract helps skin protection and soothing. / Extract of Charcoal, Black sesame and Rice remove black head, excessive sebum and remaining.
Tea tree leave extracted water, Lemon extract, Lime extract thoroughly wash off excessive sebum out of pores. / Squeezing the enlarged pores where black head and sebum are removed.





How to use : 1. After facial wash, take out step 1 sheet and put it on face accordingly. Leave it for about 15~20 minute and take it off gently. 2. Apply the essence from step 1 around nose and put light green step 2 sheet on nose accordingly. 3. After it is dried completely, take it off from the edge gently. 4. Take off step 3 sheet and take off the white film. Put it on the nose and take it off after 5~10 minute 




So I started with step 1 which consist on preparing the skin for the next steps,and opens your pores, it contains a very aromatic scent of lemonto it because of the essence! You should apply it for around 20 minutes! And dont throw away the 1st package because you will need the essence for the step 2 because it will help the patch to stick well!! 




For the second step, I applied a little bit of the essence on my nose and I stick out the nose strip as u can see below! This step is the key for the black heads for coming out ! I leave it for around 20 minutes!!



As you can see from the photo below, the patch took out a loooot of the black heads and only left a 20 or 30%, which I think it's my fault because I flipped the patch from up to down!!!
And what I loved about this step, is that it doesnt leave a gluey and sticky nsoe after this step unlike the other brands and this was a big thumbs up for me !! And Guess what? The patch didnt hurt at all!! Removing it was very  easy and not painful !!!!!🙏🏻🙏🏻




The last step is a soothing and hydrating hydrogel mask that closes your pores which is very aromatic, and the aftereffecting is just overwhelming!!!! My nose feels soooooo soft and smooth afterwards and my pores are very tightened! 💨





Even if my skin is very sensitive, I didn't feel any tinglish or redness at all!! ❣️
I will definitely Re-use the product because compared to many products I could finally see blackheadss infront of me and feeling my nose cleaner and smoothers!!
I had fun using this 3-step nose pack.

BIG THUMBS UP!!👏👏👏


I  give this 3-step pack 4 out of 5. ⭐


SEE YOU NEXT TIME GUYS!
CIAO CIAOOO
XOXO💋

 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik